SUKA brings Singaporeans and friends in the UK together since 1988. Be a part of our community today.
Become a member
Find out how you can become a SUKA member, as well as membership benefits.
Check out our upcoming events, from Chinese New Year, Royal Ascot, Hari Raya, Diwali to Christmas and many many more!
View pictures of our past events and check out if you have made a special appearance!
If you are a Singaporean based in the UK, you should join the SUKA family and enjoy a taste of home! Find out about us in our 2-minute video.
Latest events and news
- SUKA Christmas James Bond Themed Ball at the Millennium Gloucester Hotel, London Kensington – Saturday 9th Dec, 2017
- SUKA Talks: “Sunrise to Sunset” with Ellen Chew and Guanlee Wee, Tues 24 October, 6.30pm
- SUKA celebrates Deepavali 2017 – Friday 13 October
- Evensong at Westminster Abbey for Singapore, Mon 7 Aug
- SUKA: Singapore’s 52nd National Day Celebrations in London, Saturday 19 August
- Hari Raya Celebrations 2017 – Saturday 15 July
- Immigration tips for Singaporeans in the UK
- Best places to eat Singaporean food in London
- Royal Ascot on Thursday 22nd June
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2017 – 23rd May
Latest activity on our Facebook group...
SUKA (Singapore UK Association) is an independent non-profit organisation which aims to bring together Singaporean families, professionals and students to develop friendships and celebrate Singapore’s multicultural events here in the UK. The patron of SUKA is the High Commissioner for the Republic of Singapore to the UK.Read more
What our members say
"Although we have been here for a while our hearts are still in Singapore and we miss home but through SUKA we feel more at home meeting fellow Singaporeans over yummy Singaporean food!"
"The best Chinese New Year event ever!"