SUKA is delighted to announce that it has secured limited tickets for the world renowned RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2017.
RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2017 Highlights
- Discover how plants and gardens can be squeezed into the smallest of urban spaces with Professor Nigel Dunnett’s RHS Greening Grey Britain Show Garden.
- Explore more spectacular and innovative Show Gardens, from a Maltese landscape to a Silk Road Garden and a design inspired by Covent Garden’s history.
- Walk through imaginative Artisan Gardens inspired by Japanese emperors, Spanish Art Nouveau artists, a medieval boat found in Norfolk and much more.
- See ideas come to life in the Fresh Gardens category, which include creative interpretations of an active volcano and a scientific research lab.
- Step inside the Great Pavillion marquee to examine playful as well as educational horticultural exhibits from top nurseries and florists.
- Take the children for a tranquil moment in the Come to your Senses Eco Garden.
Date: Tuesday May 23rd.
Time: 3.30 pm to 8 pm
Venue: Royal Hospital, Chelsea, London SW3 4SL
Price: £42 per person
Lunch is optional at 1pm at Bugis Copthorne Tara Hotel (Scarsdale Place, Kensington, London, W8 5SY)
Book now to avoid disappointment.
Tickets are £42 each and subject to availability.
To secure your ticket, please contact Peggy Abdelaziz directly via email: email@example.com